Saturday, December 8, 2012

Warm Winter

So, the coolest time of the year is here! And everyone is looking for their sweaters and scarfs! And I don't remember where I dumped my favorite hoodie, so I came up with something new to keep myself warm this winter... So, before you start reading, grab your special one...

STEP 1 : Look into their eyes. Smile. And let there be perfect silence. Enjoy the calmness and read through each other's eyes.


STEP 2 :  Gently put your arms around them, looking into their eyes. If they smile back, you are doing it right! ;) 
PS : I hope you'll be better dressed!  

STEP 3:  WAIT! Yes, it is very important. You've done your job now. The reaction you get decides your next step. 
 If you're a guy, grab her by her waist and pull her close. Look deep into her eyes. 


STEP 4: You are close enough to feel each other's warmth.  
Boys, stroke her hair. She will love it! 



It gets better when you don't care about the world, run to them and break in their arms!
Keep yourself warm. Spread some love!


SM! *dimples*

No comments:

Post a Comment