Saturday, September 8, 2012

Simply Shweta!

What according to you is the best part of an online conversation!? No umms and aahs and stammering? No.  No eye contact during awkward situations? No. Google helps you with your vocabulary? NO!

The best part of having an online conversation is you can restrict the information you let out. But meeting new people has always seemed like an adventure to me. Striking up an conversation on the most random topic, YES! That's me! And after an hour of talking,a little tweet says "Tell me more about yourself!"

Well then, 
Hey! I'm Shweta. An ordinary girl living in the suburbs of Mumbai.

  Food. Fashion . Flirting.   
Inventor of the words - crying out loud {I wonder if anyone uses this} and uncute {my friends use this often} 
I'm not one of those skinny girls with a duck face. I smile to flaunt two dimples on my right cheek. None on my left. Trust me, I'm trying to shift one to the left. 
Usually non-violent, but if you try to act smart I can get real dangerous. Upar tak ke connections hai. 
For my mum I sleep at 10:30 but only my blanket knows that I'm up till 1. 
Coffee > Tea. Unless of course it is raining and you are at Marine Drive, then nothing beats a cutting chai. 


Also, that girl who loves to dance in the rain. In the disco. In the middle of the road. At home. Basically any place where music is LOUD! 
Define your music :- Anything that makes me happy! Not a videsi music freak. I prefer Bollywood. Woh dance his kya jis mein do chaar thumke na ho! 


WEIRD FACTS About Me :- 
1. I HATE to shower. 
2. Size L is too tight and size XL is too loose for me. Many times.
3. I HATE doctors. I believe they are exist only to poke you with injections and give you bitter medicines. Ewwww!!!! 
4. When I'm doing something, you CAN'T do it better than me. 
5. If you touch my waist while clicking a picture, you better be a close friend or you'll have to stand alone. 
6. When I make Sunfeast Pasta, DO NOT DISTURB! 
7. Food is incomplete without papad. 
8. NEVER get me flowers. They just rot and die. 
9. Vegetarian. 
10. PETA supporter yet afraid of dogs. 


If you are an ESPN person, talk to me about Manchester United. And no, I'm not a fan 'cause my crush is/was a fan. I love the skills of Rooney and Nani, but I admire Chicharito. Also, like most Indians, I like Sachin Tendulkar. Not a fan though. But yes! Die hard Mumbai Indian. 



*Thinking hard* 


Hmmm..


 NOTE : If I call you a "bitch", you are damn close to me. I will not abuse you, if I'm mad. 



That's it for now. 
Take care! 
:) *Dimples*





No comments:

Post a Comment